Take the tour to Valley of the Fallen and amazing imperial city of Toledo. This combined tour includes excursion to the valley and visiting Toledo city which is located about 70 km away from Madrid. You will be impressed by Toledo, the city situated in breathtaking area surrounded by Tagus River. Enjoy Spanish art, history and culture going sightseeing thins city-museum as it is called. Visit St. Juan of the Kings as well as St. Tomas Church and Synagogue – the city’s flagship objects. Do you know Toledo is one of the oldest European cities?! Yes, indeed it is. No wonder then that the city is considered to be “the city of three cultures” or “ the city of three religions”. Well, Jews, Muslims and Christians used to live together on the city territory since the city came into being. Toledo has really rich history and culture so the tour is kinda intensive.
- Hanging out in the Valley of the Fallen.
- Walk by the Tagus River.
- Visiting St. Juan of the Kings Church.
- Visiting St. Tomas Church and Synagogue.
- Visiting The Museum of El Greco.
- pick up from your hotel
- lunch packet
- transfers by modern BMW bus
- full assistance of the driver
- professional, qualified, english speaking tour guide
- drop off to your hotel
All fuel and parking costs included.