See one of the most incredible monuments in Spain – the building of the Alhambra Citadel of Granada. Go sightseeing the Old Arab Town Albaicin. Visit the CathedralSanta Maria de la Encarnation. All these and many many more you can do taking this 2-day tour to Granada with Madrid Direct. This beautiful city located on the north-west coast of Nicaragua Lake is one of the oldest Spanish cities. It’s come into being in 1523 by Hernandez de Cordoba. Not many people know that many years ago Granada used to be the capital of the country. Well, today the most important objects to see are mostly muslim’s buildings.
- Guadeloupe Church
- Plaza de la Independencia
- La Mercad Church
- Colegio Centroamericano where today you find the National Museum of Archeology
- Relic train station
- pick up from your hotel
- transfers by modern and safe BMW vehicles
- full assistance of our professional english-speaking driver
- qualified english-speaking tour guide
- drop off to your hotel
All fuel and parking costs included.