Savile is an amazing city located at the heart of Andalusia and the province of Seville. The funny thing is the city’s motto which is “NO8DO”. You are probably wondering now what the heck the the rebus means? Indeed, it is a rebus and they read it “No me ha dejaho” that means “It (Seville) hasn’t abandoned me”. The people living in Seville are known for their patriotism. When you have a chance to hang out with them you will for sure see how friendly and helpful are they as well. To get to Seville from Madrid it’s not so difficult because the city is only 35 km away from the capital of Spain. However, there is no direct train connection between the cities so You can use the advantage of our complex service.
Madrid Direct offers:
- pickup from your hotel in Madrid or from the airport
- quick door to door transfer
- no hidden fees
- fix prices
- full assistance of our professional english-speaking chauffeurs
- drop off to your chosen place
- reliable customer service
- transfers by modern, air-conditioned BMW vehicles All fuel and parking fees included.
If you have any concerns or question do not hesitate and right now contact our 24h customer service.